Contractions are two words that are joined together like. Is not is now isn’t. The ‘ is placed when the letter was. Here are lots of examples.
It is, It’s. I am, I’m. He is, He’s. Would not, Wouldn’t. They will, They’ll.
I’ll do it but Sam wouldn’t and he’d just said no, they’ll do it but Jess didn’t like it even though she’d normally would.
Animals I would save are,
1. Cow, because cows make milk and milk is used to make almost all dairy products. Cow also give us beef and beef make lots of things too.
2. Chickens, because chickens lay eggs and eggs are good for us and eggs make things like cakes and cookies.
3. Wolfs, because they can be tamed and are good protection. Also they can hunt and get food.
4. Sheep, because you need to shear them to make clothes. Also you can kill them to get meat.
5. Horses, because they can be tamed and you can ride around on them and they can carry things. Also you can get meat from them.
Which five animal would you save, why?